优秀的编程知识分享平台

网站首页 > 技术文章 正文

老友记 第一季 第十集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 1

nanyue 2025-05-30 16:34:48 技术文章 11 ℃

各位我想介绍一个人给大家认识

Guys, there's somebody I'd like you to meet.

等等这是怎么回事

Wait, wait. What is that?

他叫马塞尔 想和他打声招呼吗

That's Marcel. Wanna say hi?

不 我不要

No, I don't.

真是太宝贵了 从哪儿弄的

Oh, he is precious! Where'd you get him?

我朋友贝塞尔从某个实验室里救出来的

My friend Bethel saved him from a lab.

真残忍

That is so cruel.

为何有父母会将孩子取名为圣地

Why? Why would a parent name their child Bethel?

这猴子的屁股上长了个罗斯

Hey, that monkey's got a Ross on its ass

罗斯 他要和你住一起吗 住在你家

Ross, is he gonna live with you, like, in your apartment?

对 卡罗尔离开后 家里冷清清的

Yeah. I mean, it's been kinda quiet since Carol left, so...

你为什么不找一个室友

Why don't you just get a roommate?

不 我不要 我觉得人到一定年纪后

Nah, I dunno... I think you reach a certain age,

还与室友同住是有点可悲

having a roommate is kinda pathe-

抱歉 是可佩

Sorry, that's, that's 'pathet',

在梵语中代表很酷的生活方式

which is Sanskrit for 'really cool way to live'.

各位 我今天将唱全新的曲目

So you guys, I'm doing all new material tonight.

我这里有12首新歌是关于我妈妈的自杀的

I have twelve new songs about my mother's suicide,

还有一首关于雪人的歌

and one about a snowman.

你最好先唱雪人的那首

You might wanna open with the snowman.

-乔伊 -老兄

- Hi, Joey. - Hey, buddy.

-怎么样 -我没得到那份工作

- So how'd it go? - I didn't get the job.

怎么可能 你去年就是圣诞老人啊

How could you not get it? You were Santa last year.

我不知道 某个胖子和店经理上床了

I don't know. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.

他根本无法逗人开心 这就是潜规则

He's not even jolly. It's all political.

那么你扮演什么

So what are you gonna be?

当他的助手[小精灵]

I'm gonna be one of his helpers.

这简直是当头一棒 你明白吗

It's just such a slap in the face, you know?

你们几个准备怎么过新年

Hey, do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's

怎么了 新年有什么不对劲吗

Gee, what?! What is wrong with New Year's

你当然没事 你有保罗

Nothing for you, you have Paolo.

无须面对这种糟糕的节日压力

You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday:

在绝望中挣扎着寻找一个嘴唇

desperate scramble to find anything with lips

好在球掉下来时接吻

just so you can have someone to kiss when the ball drops!!

哦 我说得太大声了

Man, I'm talking loud!

跟你说一下

Well, for your information,

保罗新年期间会在罗马

Paolo is gonna be in Rome this New Year,

-所以我将和各位一样可悲 -想得美

- I'll be just as pathetic as you. - Yeah, you wish.

我不想再成为迪克·拉克(新年庆典主持)的疲劳轰炸受害人

I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday.

要我说 今年 不约会

I say this year, no dates,

咱们定个协议 就咱六人共进晚餐

we make a pact. Just the six of us- dinner.

-行啊 -好

- Yeah, okay. - Alright.

我本来希望大家能更开心点的

Y'know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.

-菲比 该上台了 -哦 好的

- Phoebe, you' re on. - Oh, good.

女士们先生们 应大家要求

Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand,

有请菲比·布菲小姐

... Miss Phoebe Buffay.

谢谢 大家好

Hi. Thanks. Hi.

首先我想要唱一首

I wanna start with a song

对现在的我意义非凡的歌

that means a lot to me this time of year.

*我用煤当眼球堆了一个雪人*

*I made a man with eyes of coal*

*他有迷人的笑容*

*And a smile so bewitching*

*可我怎么能忘记*

*How was I supposed to know*

*我妈妈在厨房中自杀的情景*

*That my mom was dead in the kitchen?*

*我妈妈的骨灰*

*My mother's ashes*

*还有她的眼睫毛*

*Even her eyelashes*

*都装在一个小黄坛子里*

*Are resting in a little yellow jar*

*在有风的时候*

*And sometimes when it's freezing*

*我有点想打喷嚏*

*I feel a little sneezy*

*而我现在*

*And now I...*

打扰一下 不好意思 吵闹的男生

Excuse me? Excuse me? Yeah, noisy boys.

有什么事情可以和

Is it something that you would like to

在座的各位分享一下的吗

share with the entire group?

没 没 没有

No. No, that's- that's okay

拜托 如果这事情都已经重要到

Well, c'mon, if it's important enough

非要打断我的表演了

to discuss while I'm playing,

那么我想也已经足够到可以和大家分享吧

then I assume it's important enough for everyone else to hear.

这家伙回家时可要带上注意事项了

That guy's going home with a note.

没什么 我只是 对我的

Noth- I was- I was just saying to my-

大声点行吗

Could you speak up please?

抱歉 我 我只是在对我朋友说

Sorry, I wa- I was just saying to my friend that

我觉得你是我这一生见过的

I thought you were the most beautiful woman that

最漂亮的女孩

I'd ever seen in my- in my life.

然后他说 你说你觉得

And then he said that- you said you thought

达丽尔·汉纳

Daryl Hannah.

达丽尔·汉纳是他见过最美的女人

Daryl Hannah was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen in his life.

我说我喜欢《美人鱼》中的她

And I said yeah, I liked her in Splash, a lot,

但《华尔街》就没那么喜欢了

but not so much in- in Wall Street,

我觉得她没什么气质

I thought she had a hard quality.

还有 达丽尔·汉纳是流行的美

And uh, while Daryl Hannah is beautiful in a conventional way,

但你全身都散发着难得的古典美

you are luminous with a kind of a delicate grace.

然后你就开始喊叫了

Then, uh, that-that-that's when you started yelling.

好的 咱们稍微休息一会吧

Okay, we're gonna take a short break.

那小伙拿回家的远不止注意事项了啊

That guy's going home with more than a note.

过来 马塞尔 坐这儿

Come here, Marcel. Sit here.

菲比 我真不敢相信他还没有吻你

Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet.

天哪 我和保罗第六次约会时

I mean God, by my sixth date with Paolo,

他就为我的胸部起好名字了

I mean he had already named both my breasts!

我分享太多了吗

Did I just share too much?

一点点

Just a smidge.

未完


以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言

Tags:

最近发表
标签列表